- Within the framework of the “Local Development Program along the Litani River” funded by the European Union and implemented by the Economic and Social Fund for Development (ESFD), the ESFD organizes free accelerated vocational training courses for the youth in several specializations. Selection of participants will be based according to the needs of the labor market within the geographical sector of each of the following municipal unions and municipalities; Baalbek, West of Baalbek, East of Zahle, Zahle, Zahle-Al-Maallaqa, Taanayel, Al-Boheira, Al-Sahel, Middle Bekaa, Al-Shaqif and Tyre.
- The training includes specific professional specializations within the specificity and needs of each union, in addition to support courses in the English language as well as in information technology and practical training in the field of specialization. The successful trainee obtains international certificates in specialization, language and informatics.
- The training is intended for Lebanese school and professional dropouts of both genders, as well as professional or university students who are still in school, from the age groups 15 to 25 years.
- The Training is free of charge in addition to transportation from a common meeting point to the designated training center and back.
- Training begins in early 2022 after selecting qualified candidates according to the age criteria, registration time, ability to participate and perseverance, as well as the grades of students who are pursuing their studies.
- Applications received later than December 31, 2021 will be rejected.
To register, please fill out the form using the following link:
For more information, please contact the following numbers:
01-986201 01-986202 01-986203